Will tuition at elite colleges eventually hit $100,000 a year? And will driverless vehicle technology coupled with the ride-sharing economy eventually knock car ownership below 50 percent in America?
In a departure from our normal format, The Underscore hosts Eric Brandner and Davin Coburn debate where college costs are going (way up, but how high?) and where car ownership is going (way down, but how low?).
- Episode 1: Ruckus and how slang spreads
- Episode 2: An invisible girlfriend
- Episode 3: Marrying off your friends
- Episode 4: Sounds of the subway
- Episode 5: 500 presidential candidates and counting